Connelly SPPrint Full Specs
The Connelly SP, is flex designed specifically for a women's frame and built on the high-end yet forgiving Concept shape. The SP is a performer in the course and on the open water.
Dual concave tunnels provide edge hold through the wake and a forgiving, relatively soft, flex pattern allows the skier unmatched control. Soft round bevels and a large flat spot under the bindings add to the forgiving ride.
Our Profile Tech Top reduces overall weight by .5 lbs for added responsiveness. Connelly Advanced Profile Technology and a blended glass wrap maintain shape after the hardest turns.
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Fiberglass wrap with a high gloss PMU top
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Acrylam base
- 64''/163 cm - Up to 130 lbs.
- 66''/168 cm - Up to 165 lbs.