Lowrance Hook 3x FishfinderPrint Full Specs
The Lowrance® HOOK-3x is a fishfinder that offers proven features at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect from Lowrance.
Featuring a LED backlit 3-inch color display, the HOOK-3x is powered by high-performance Broadband sonar with Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. It features a built-in water temperature sensor and supports 83 and 200kHz frequencies, allowing you to select the frequency that works best with current water conditions.
Complete with 83/200 Transducer.
Key Features of Hook-3x
- LED-backlit color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that’s easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles.
- Broadband Sounder™ detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more.
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat.
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying larger fish arches and searching large areas.
- The 200 kHz frequency option provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking – ideal for a vertical drop-shotting technique.
- Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph.
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets. Includes track and alarm options.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views.