Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3Print Full Specs
High-definition, 7-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
- Easy to use touchscreen – Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative DownScan Overlay™ feature. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap™ HD capability – Use recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder™ or StructureScan® HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree™ Wireless ready – View and control select sonar and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View Navionics cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- New, Insight Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet port.
- Full-sized SD card slot.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.