Raymarine Dragonfly-7 Pro Fishfinder-ChartplotterPrint Full Specs
Just Power On and Fish!
- Display size: Dragonfly7 (7")
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision™
- CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar; display high resolution structure images and target fish at the same time
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Built in 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Available with industry leading, Navionics charts included on microSD.
- Intuitive user interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Ideal for open cockpit installations thanks to spray and submersion protection to IPX6 and IPX7 standardTilt/swivel quick release holster with optional locking core for added security
Dual Channel CHIRP:
Dragonfly includes two discrete CHIRP sonar channels. The first is an ultra-high resolution DownVision channel and the second is a high-resolution fish targeting sonar channel. View each sonar channel independently or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate underwater intelligence.
Serious Technology for Everyone:
Whether you are a professional guide or weekend bass angler, you will appreciate Dragonfly’s cutting edge sonar performance and simple operation. Simply dial through sonar and GPS displays and quickly become a Dragonfly expert.
- Easy Screen Switcher
- Automatic Sonar Optimisation; No Adjustment Required
- Unique dual-beam CHIRP transducer - CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVision™ in one
- Simple Three Button Control
- Uni-controller - joystick cursor and rotary dial
- MicroSD chart and memory reader
Complete with Transducer, NZ Chart and free Wi-Fish app available.