ResQLink 406 GPS PLBPrint Full Specs
Summer Special of $499!!!! Was $550. Also $50 Cash Back for Limited Time!
ResQLink offers more power output than larger models. Ideal for boating, canoeing, camping, hunting, kayaking or mountain climbing.
Featuring three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the Res-Q-Link™ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. What's more, the Res-Q-Link™ is small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket and will float if accidentally dropped overboard.
ResQlInk+ Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+™ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+™ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. Search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink+™.
- Size: 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9" (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
- Weight: 130grams with lanyard
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due 6 years from date of manufacture or 5 years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds 24hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Typical Performance: 35hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1hr., 33 ft (10 m) @10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power: 6.3W (406 MHz); 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Accessories: Attachment clip included
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes
Please ask in store about our $50 cash back promotion.