Tenob Outboard Rise and Fall Transom BracketPrint Full Specs
New Zealand's most popular outboard motor mounting bracket for over 36 years. Superior construction means that it is possible to have a motor mounted on this bracket while towing your boat on the road. No parts to come loose or fall off due to use of pressed stainless steel pivots and shake-proof fasteners.
- Made in NZ by TENOB.
- Lifetime polished marine grade 3mm stainless steel. 25hp (18kw) maximum standard & 20hp max. long (20-23") shaft models. 58kg max. weight. Applies to both 2 and 4 stroke motors.
- Hole centres 152mm vertical x 207mm horizontal (approx.).
- Bracket size: 350mm (reach) x 280mm (mounting width) x 215mm (mounting height).
- Vertical movement (adjustment) 340mm (13.3/8").
- In its lowest position the top edge of the timber is 83mm below horizontal.
- In the second to top position the top edge of the timber is 144mm above horizontal.
- Timber size: 260 x 190 x 35mm.
- Varnished hardwood.
- Hardwood is an ideal material because the outboard motor clamps sink slightly into the surface, thus reducing the risk of the motor slipping off. This cannot be achieved with plastic mounts.